Great things come in small packages – your home is no exception!
If you own a smaller home, embrace it! Tiny homes are trendy. We’ve got seven renovation tips for transforming your space into one of pure, pint-sized luxury.
- Install a small, wood-burning stove. Wood stoves are both affordable and efficient, serving as a vintage décor piece with function! Learn more with this beginner’s guide to wood stoves from the Peterson family at TinyWoodStove.com. Or, maintain and revitalize your traditional stove with the help from the pros!
- Upgrade to heated wood floors. Nothing compares to rolling out of bed on a chilly winter morning and stepping onto warm wood flooring. Learn more about the pros and cons of radiant floor heating in this blog from Warmup!
- Install large windows to encourage natural light. Small spaces can sometimes feel stuffy and claustrophobic. Avoid this in your tiny home by installing large windows to open your space and invite natural light inside. The experts at Glass Doctor can help you choose windows that compliment your home!
- Invest in a decorative TV. In tiny spaces, wall space can be hard to come by. Torn between hanging a beautiful piece of art or a flat screen TV above the fireplace? With decorative TVs like The Frame by Samsung, you don’t have to decide.
- Create an indoor herb garden. Like fresh greens? Grow them yourself! Creating an indoor herb garden is easy and adds a touch of class to your kitchen. Learn how to grow vegetables from scraps and how to add homegrown flavor to your recipes from the pros at The Grounds Guys!
- Install under-cabinet lighting. Just like large windows do, under-cabinet lighting solutions help to illuminate your space and make it appear bigger. Learn all about under-cabinet lighting options, including a how-to video for buyers, from experts at Lamps Plus. Mr. Electric can help with the installation!
- Modernize your home siding. Now that you’ve added luxurious touches inside your home, wrap it all up with updated siding on the outside! Houzz has creative ideas for a modern look.
You don’t have to sacrifice luxury in small spaces. Need a professional to help you maintain your luxurious tiny home? Explore our family of home service brands on GetNeighbourly.ca.