“Oh, the weather outside is frightful…”
While the “fire is so delightful” indoors, chances are your family gets stir-crazy when it’s too cold to play outside. Switch it up with these fun indoor activities from our community of home service brands!
- Create a toilet paper roll elf and reindeer. This fun craft from Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the perfect accompaniment to a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer viewing party!
- Roast some marshmallows for fireplace s’mores. Don’t feel like bundling up and building a fire in the cold? Make your s’mores indoors with help from Aire Serv!
- Make your own glass ornaments. The pros at Glass Doctor have the step-by-step instructions. Have each family member create one, and don’t forget to sign your masterpiece!
- Bake some holiday cookies. Santa Claus prefers homemade over store-bought! Prepare for Christmas Eve with this sugar cookie recipe from Mr. Appliance.
- Build your own rock climbing wall. Calling all “handy” moms and dads! For a fun weekend project, build your own climbing wall for the kids with these instructions from Mr. Handyman.
- Illuminate your home with an LED craft. Give “holiday lighting” a whole new meaning! Create a fun LED light craft with the help of Mr. Electric.
- Make your own chalkboard. Inviting friends and family into your home this holiday season? Welcome them inside with a chalkboard you’ve created with the help of Five Star Painting!
Say goodbye to cabin fever! Try out a few of these activities the next time boredom strikes.When you’re cooped up indoors this winter, you’ll be spending more quality time with your home than usual. If you notice anything that could use a little sprucing up, enlist a Neighbourly home service expert to get the job done.